My question involves court procedures for the state of: Vermont

I am pro se (plaintiff) in a civil breach of contract lawsuit. At a point that I was granted a motion to have the case settled by binding arbitration. The Defendant has been nonresponsive about scheduling the arbitration.

Can I file a motion either default or summary judgement for damages because the defendant has ignored the granted motion?

Thanks for any help.