Default Expungement After Laywer Error

I had two charges, and my attorney filed the worser of the charges first(possession)of a controlled substance and the second harrassment, so she says I can't get that took of my record its been 7 years, but she made the legal courtroom screwup, i screwed up to, but trusted her to help, is there a remedy for getting the charge(s)removed/expungement? Appreciate any help on this. I need to be able to get gainful employment charges are misdeameanors and its hard as crap when this always pops up for everything I do, even though sometimes the application says any felony convictions and they still see this. HELP PLEASE!

Default Expungement

What do you mean, "my attorney filed the worser of the charges" - charges are filed by the prosecutor, not the defense lawyer. Your conviction charge was possession of a controlled substance, and your harassment charge was dismissed?

Default Dismissed No

No charges were dismissed all still there. When I say she filed the worser of the charges first, I'm repeating what she said to me. I guess she meant for the diversion or whatever, the point is both are still on my record. She handled the harrassment first and "she said" she made a mistake doing that, and she should of handled the possession charges first so they would be expunged."

Default Problem with Charges

I am not sure what happened. I suggest you have your situation reviewed by a local lawyer who handles expungement matters, to see if you qualify.

1. Sponsored Links