Smile Expungement In Vermont First Offense DUI

I got a misdemeanor in vermont six years ago. I am wanting to attend a Dental Hygiene program in Virginia but the Virginia Board of dentistry cannot tell me if I can get liscensed until i finish the program and fill out an application to them. I do not want to take three years of schooling just to have the board look at me and tell me no. So i figured I would try this way. How and can I get this misdemeanor off of my record in the state of Vermont? I do live in the state of west virginia.

Default Re: Expungement In Vermont First Offense DUI

Call the pardons clerk of the governor of Vermont to ask if such a thing can even be done.

Also, ask the dental folks if drunk driving will keep you from getting your license.

Default Re: Expungement In Vermont First Offense DUI

Below is a link to the application process and the rules for examination. Click the box marked canditate guide and comb thru the rules. I scammed it and didn't see where it asks for any type of criminal background check although I'm sure there is one somewhere. I can see them telling you no for a felony conviction but not for a misdemeanor. You can call the school in which you intend to go to and ask for the name of the Dean of the Hygiene school (not the dean of the whole college, just that department). Call the Dean and explain your situation and ask for guidence. They want your money so they will help you. Best of luck to you.

Your DUI should be off your record soon and definetly by the time you graduate.

http://www.ada.org/prof/ed/testing/nbdhe/index.asp

1. Sponsored Links