Unhappy Criminal Convictions And Citizenship

I need some advice or someone can tell me what should I do?
    I live in NC and I applied for a Citizenship last may on 2007 and I waiting to do my test in few more months but now something from the past came up. On 2003 I was working illegal using someone's identity just to get a job for one year until I became as legal permanent resident on 2004 due to marriage with a Citizen, but last month I went to renew my driver license and 3 weeks later the DMV office sent me a letter revoking my license due to fraudulent ivestigation. So I went to their office to explained everything why I did that and they just gave a court date due a traffic offense (using someone id), it was last wednesday, I paid my fine and they revoke my driver license and also I am in probation unsupervising for one year. How this issues can affect my application for the Citizenship and also my resident permantent?

Default Re: Criminal Convictions And Citizenship

What are you trying to ask? You committed identity theft and tax fraud. If the USCIS is aware of that, get help from an immigration lawyer. I have no idea what criminal charge you just confessed to committing, so that's something you need to discuss with an immigration lawyer as well.

Default Re: Criminal Convictions And Citizenship

They just charged me as misdemeanor revoking my driver lincese and put me in probation unsupervising for just one year because they did not find any type of violation or crime on me (first offense) in 8 years that I have been in this country and also They ran the credit report in that person's name and they proof that I never stole anything like a money, issue credit card, etc. The only reason what I used this is to to work in this country, My question is should I wait until they send me the letter to let me know if I will deny or not in the Citizenship application due to this ofense?
    And the I can go ahead a hire an Inmigration attorney.

1. Sponsored Links