Default Court Order Visitation

If I attempted to allow my daughters father see her before he finished or did what he was told to do by court, but it didn't work out, do i need to go to court again to ask for same limits to be implemented? if that court order states i have full custody will that be proof enough for me to obtain a passport for my daughter without having to receive consent from him? im in california

Default Re: Court Order Visitation

Quote Quoting dredre98
    View Post
    If I attempted to allow my daughters father see her before he finished or did what he was told to do by court, but it didn't work out, do i need to go to court again to ask for same limits to be implemented? if that court order states i have full custody will that be proof enough for me to obtain a passport for my daughter without having to receive consent from him? im in california
    Would you please rewrite your question?
    It is too confusing the way you've written it.

1. What were the things that the court ordered him to do that he hasn't done yet?

2. Is there an existing court order for visitation?

3. What do you mean "it" didn't work out?

The one part I do understand is the passport. No matter what, you will need his consent and signature in order to get your child a passport.

Default Re: Court Order Visitation

Quote Quoting Xena
    View Post
    Would you please rewrite your question?
    It is too confusing the way you've written it.

1. What were the things that the court ordered him to do that he hasn't done yet?

2. Is there an existing court order for visitation?

3. What do you mean "it" didn't work out?

The one part I do understand is the passport. No matter what, you will need his consent and signature in order to get your child a passport.
    I apologize if it was confusing. The court ordered him to attend anger management class and i believe another one but I cant think of the name. He was supposed to show proof he took the classes. Visitation was only going to be allowed through supervision but there was a requirement for that as well. I apologize that I dont have specific facts with me right now. About "it" not working out, there was a short period, in the span of about three months that I had tried to work with him on my own to see her, but that didn't last very long before things became ugly again. The paperwork from court or a restraining order wouldnt be proof enough that I have custody for the passport?

1. Sponsored Links