Mother has custody and receives cs- He moved into our home in October- I understand applying for a's the catch- we live in different school districts. Obviously he does not want to change high schools. Anyone familiar with the law here in Missouri regarding this situation? Meaning- we can reduce cs but are we gonna pay for tuition?