Need help here. I been living in NY for 9 years. Never had a license from any other state. This is the run down of what happened.
1. got a ticket in july 2004 for driving a motorcycle with no insurance.
2. Plead guilty to the above ticket in January 2007.My license got revoked for 1 year, $150 fine and $750 civil penalty when I re-apply for my license after 1 year.
3. Applied for a hardship license same day and received it in mail in 10 days. (march 2007)
4. got into a traffic infraction (operating out of restriction) in Nov 2007. Plead guilty to this charge after 1 month (dec 22 2007)
5. Went to DMV in Jan 2007 to pay $750 civil penalty and re-apply for NYS license.They said if you get a ticket while driving on a hardship license the revocation period starts over from the date you get convicted of the violation. which means I can re-apply in DEC 2008..
I need serious help.
Can I get a license from another state? or any form of license if I am willing to move out of NY state?
Thank you for your patience.