Default Workers Comp Doctors Say Nothing Is Wrong, Benefits Cut Off

I got injured at my Job 07/20/2006 (my right hand). And have been dealing with workers comp since then i have seen several hand surgeons who claim there is nothing wrong with me am just faking the swelling in my right. My right hand is severly swollen. You won't believe what just happened yesterday i get into the physical therapy place and am told that my benefits just got suspended. That was a shocker. I call up my Attorney and she tells me the adjuster had called her and said the doctors claim there is nothing wrong with me. Am just making my arm swell myself. Does anyone know what i can do am so confused.

Default Re: Does Anyone Know What I Can Do?

You can try to find a doctor who can diagnose a medical ailment underlying your condition.

Talk to your lawyer about your options.

Default Re: Workers Comp Doctors Say Nothing Is Wrong, Benefits Cut Off

So mr knowitall. When i spoke to my atterney yesterday she stated that the adjuster had requested for my mental evaluation and i agreed to that because i know am 100% mentally ok. What do you think are my options? How do i stop this whole fracs and maybe deal with my private insurance? i have already missed school now for almost 2 years. And i badly want to get back my life as in go back and finish med school. Could you sort of advice me and how best i can handle this? At some point i feel some of these attorney's are just as annoying as the insurances.

Default Re: Workers Comp Doctors Say Nothing Is Wrong, Benefits Cut Off

So sorry to hear that kind of news....I am now going through the same problem. My advise to you is to hae someone take photos with a news paper with the date on it, may be see an MD that is new to you & your problems.

1. Sponsored Links