Unhappy Prank Calls

Hi
    im FROM texas and me and my 2 friends parnk called this teacher twice.
    and all we asked him was it is him and he said yes then we hung up the phone.
    now when we go back to school on monday he said that he was goin to press charges

is this illegal
    help me please
    THANKS TO WHOEVER REPLIES

Default Re: Prank Calls

When the caller ID says
    Johansen, Sally and Mike
    555-1212

...it is not hard for an educated professional to ask "Is it John Johansen from my 2nd period class?"

Teachers see this every year and can outwit 99.999% of their students.

Chances are you will get suspension from the Principal if you are otherwise good students; moreover the schools have been handing this to the court system and you may see community service and your parents may see legal expenses, a fine, and possibly restitution because of you and your friend's act.

In my day it was suspension or a paddle. ...nowadays, it is potentially going to juvenile hall, or juvy; if you are 16 or 17 you may be tried as an adult and go to jail. There you could be beaten up or even raped.

Don't do stupid stuff!

Default Re: Prank Calls

Quote Quoting stephanieburton08
    View Post
    Hi
    im FROM texas and me and my 2 friends parnk called this teacher twice.
    and all we asked him was it is him and he said yes then we hung up the phone.
    now when we go back to school on monday he said that he was goin to press charges

is this illegal
    help me please
    THANKS TO WHOEVER REPLIES

Im curious to know if your names Stephanie Burton, then i would be able to tell how you got cought.. like lack of *69

Anyways, Everything above is a possibility, its quite ignorant to thing you could go to jail for this. but what really matters is what was said during the two conversations on the phone. If they were vulger be sure ur principal is going to hear about it.. and if you live in a big city.. like San Antone or somthing then you can expect the police to get involved. but not much will happen, maybe a 50 dollar fine for disturbing the peace or somthing. then again it could go up to slander and then your looking at issues.

once again.. prank calls are fun as hell when u dont get cought. but if ur names Stephanie like ur username.. i dont doupt u get cought a lot.

1. Sponsored Links