Can someone please help with an upcoming Real Prop/Mortg Foreclosure, case?
Iím new to this type of foam. So bear with me.
1. Plaintiff is suing for the property that was given back to the family or airs and descendant.
2. one of My siblings have been dong all of the foot work, back and forth with our attorney and the Civil Circuit court. In Fla.
3. What we do know, is that one of our siblings, was also added to the deeds along with our aunt and uncle, all deceased now. But my sibling.
4. My sibling attorney, for now is stating there is nothing he/she can do?
5. Would it be best for our sibling, have the attorney? In her/his name. And not in his or her name, beside one of my sibling name is nowhere on the deeds, beside some quick clam he/she believed at the time was Wright.
6. One of My siblings has asked for the other sibling to write a letter to the plaintiff attorney and the Judge. (After reading that is may not be a good idea to write this letter).
7. from the plaintiff stand point, It look like one of my sibling is in this for self, and look like he/she is only doing all of this for self, my sibling is only do what the rest of us are asking my sibling to do. And not for self.
8. what are some of the possibilities,
9. What can we do at this time?
10. Judge will act in March.