Default What Are The Laws In Workmans Comp

i was working a full time job, and went to work part time on the weekends.
    the employer re-decorated and put down a faulty floor. six people have slipped and fell on the floor all within about a 4 week time frame. two were taken by ambulance to local hospitals. i was the one that had the most injury. i lost my full time job, i have also lost two other jobs due to the fact that i cannot physically do the work and excessive dr's visits(which i can provide documents for) the part Time employer paid me a few times but has created me a job for 3 hrs during the day making 8$ an hour. I cannot live off of that. I have retained two lawyers which i hear nothing from.i went for my Fce exam and was told that i have issues with my injury. what do you think is going on behing the scenes and when do you think i can get some type of help financially.

Default Re: What Are The Laws In Workmans Comp

1) Call your lawyer(s) and ask. If you aren't receiving benefits you need to know why and what they are doing.

2) I'm not a lawyer and I don't know Alabama law, http://dir.alabama.gov/wc/ , but in most states you would receive 2/3 of the difference between what you were making and what you are making now - based upon all jobs combined. Some states figure it differently.

1. Sponsored Links