Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Indianapolis, Indiana

    Default Father seeks visitation in Indiana, Mother moved to CA.

    Hello. I am a 22 year old man residing in Indianapolis, Indiana. My son was born here in Indianapolis, six years ago. His mother has since moved to Chico, California and refuses contact between my son and myself. (For about three years) We do have a child support order, however, there is no mention of visitation. I have not seen or talked to my six year old in over three years. Unfortunately, I do not have the money to hire an attorney to represent myself. I am trying to obtain regular visitation with my child, any advice or information that anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2005

    Default No Parenting Time

    Is it an Indiana court order, or a California court order? It will be easier to litigate for parenting time if jurisdiction over the case remains in Indiana. You can try to petition for parenting time yourself, or can explore your options for affordable legal assistance.

    1. Sponsored Links

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 08:25 PM
  2. Mother Moved Out of State - What About Visitation
    By Chaped in forum Child Custody, Support and Visitation
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 01:15 PM
  3. Mother Moved Across Country Without Informing Father
    By Tigerseye in forum Child Custody, Support and Visitation
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-28-2010, 11:17 AM
  4. Father Moved Out Of State, Mother Not A Citizen
    By Icarus_Falls in forum Child Custody, Support and Visitation
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 04:21 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 08:24 AM
Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources