Default Court Hearing For Eviction

I just want to know the process of the unlawful detainer court hearing. I have photogrpahs of how filthy my tenant (who does not pay rent, or utilities, she was invited on from my late grandma who signed the house to me a while ago.) is, the sky high utility bills she refused to pay, and though no physical proof, her and her husband let their 12 year old son sleep in the same bed as them since they all sleep in the same room!

I just want to know despite all that if she has a chance to stay if she fights it. I gave her a written request to leave the property 3 weeks ago to be gone, done as a courtesy, I know it wasnt legally binding. I didnt want it to get to the point of eviction, but she put up a fight so I gave her a 60 day notice. Can she use that written request against me even though I did give her the proper notice? I did not try to kick her out or force her out, it was just a civil request and it has turned into me needing to evict her.

Default Re: Court Hearing For Eviction

her and her husband let their 12 year old son sleep in the same bed as them
    This is completely irrelevant and not at all illegal.

Presumably you had some agreement with her about rent, bills and cleanliness, and she has violated this?

No, your previous attempt to be decent will not be held against you as grounds for denying the eviction now that you've served proper notice.

1. Sponsored Links