My Husband had an affair in North Carolina. The woman became pregnant and said my husband is the father. She put his name on the birth certificate without a paternity test and without his authorization. We have been pushing her for a dna test but she keeps stalling. She pretty much admitted that he is not the father. We would still like a dna confirming this. And when it is confirmed that he is not the father we would like his name taken off of the birth certificate. How would we go about this?