I'm in California. In 1984 I took my ex to court for our 3 year old daughter and won a judgement -- think it was $100 or $150 per month. He made one or two payments, then that was it. I heard later that he had remarried, got divorced and was paying for his new kids child support.

I paid for my daughter to go thru college and supported her without his help all this time.

I looked up the case and I found the case number and I'm sure I could get his social again. I think a private eye could find him.

Do you think I could get all that back child support? Who do you suggest I contact?

Broke old mom in California.