My Dad and my aunt names are on a quick deed (there is no and/or) My aunt passed away in 2001. I just got married in August and my dad wanted to give me the property however since both there names are on quick deed he just can't transfer it to me. We was told we would have to put it into a warranty deed first. I can't afford lawyer to do this, cost about 2000 in Oklahoma what would I need to do it myself.

I was told I would have to post in newspaper for 45 days. is it one or multiple newspapers and what info do I give.

I was also told I have to file in court. is there anything I need to know about this.

And is there anything else I need to know. thx.