I have the forms to fill out and file with the county.
What does the state of Michigan consider as invalid reasons for guardianship of an parent? Below are recent examples of what we consider extreme behavior
1. Driving on a suspended license
2. Falling asleep in mid sentence and refuses to admit this happens, refusing to seek medical help or guidance
3. Combative behavior when questioned: why is the heat set at 47 degrees.. denied you could see your breath in the home and claimed it was 74 degrees
4. Refusing any assistance going to court to fight traffic tickets
5. Driving with a cashiers check over 40,000 dollars refusing to be met at the bank by the payee of the cashiers check
All these behaviors began shortly after parent plowed into a car and swung at the cop when he tried to help parent out of the car.
Parent was in the process of moving out of condo. After accident parent shouts you can not make me move in middle of complete different conversation.
6. To night left purse in store which means she drove on a suspended license.
7. Failed driving test twice
8. Shows up at wrong time and wrong date for driving test