Default Uninsured Driver Rear-Ended Another Uninsured Vehicle

Okay ill try to make this short and simple... colorado is a no fault state...

the car in front of me pulled out of from a stop sign foreword in to a merging lane, i moved foreword stooped at the stop sign then pulled forward as i did so i checked my blind spot then driver then hit there brakes in the middle of the lane causing me to rear end him... here is the kicked with enrolling back in to school moving to a new city and getting a new job i forgot to pay my car insurance so its was expired x 3 weeks... they said they would let me reinstate it but i got to sign a form saying i was not in an accident... should i get a new policy with a new company or just keep this one? (even if i wont be covered?) also the other drive was given a ticket for no insurance.... (his pasanger went to the hospital to get check out) but i was only got about 10mph...

so we both uninsured he braked in the middle of a murging lane and hit his bumper at 10 mph his friend got check out at the hopital....
    im looking at paying my car insurance and keeping it (1st time ever uninsured) and keeping it paided up! any one give me any idea what to expect... im willing to offer repair cost....

Default Re: Uninsured Driver Rear-Ended Another Uninsured Vehicle

Did the police respond? Were any tickets issued? What has the person you hit requested from you?

Default Re: Uninsured Driver Rear-Ended Another Uninsured Vehicle

I got a careless driving ticket he got no insurance.. but i got a call form his agent today he was in his "Grace period" and went home and paid his insurance so "he is insured now" or well was.... im thinking this might be a little bit better because i can make payment arrangements with the insurance company?? rather then a guy who wants his car fixed and we both cant afford it right away?

1. Sponsored Links