My nephew was born in the caribbean and lives in the US as a legal immigrant with his valid green card and everything. He lives with his mother. I am his father's sister. His father lives in the caribbean but has always maintained him and sent for him to come to the caribbean for visits over the years. my brother's name was never inserted on his birth certificate. now that my nephew is 18 years old he has changed his name in the caribbean by registered deed poll and has assumed the name of his father. what procedure does he need to change his green card to reflect his new name? and what impact IF ANY would that have on his SSN? He lives in NEW YORK