Exclamation Can I Sue A Mechanic Shop That Installed Parts I Supplied

OK I'M NOT SURE IF I NEED OPEN A NEW THREAD. I TOOK MY CAR TO A CAR SHOP TO HAVE BRAND NEW STRUTS AND SPRING SET INSTALLED THAT I ORDERED FROM A WEBSITE. THE SHOP INSTALLED THE PARTS IN A FEW HOURS. AFTER EVERYTHING WAS DONE I PAID AND LEFT, EVERYTHING SEEMED GREAT FOR THE FIRST THREE DAYS. AROUND THE FOURTH DAY I STARTED TO FEEL THE RATTLES THAT WERE COMING FROM THE LEFT SIDE OF THE CAR WHILE DRIVING. LATER ON WHILE DRIVING I NOTICED THE HOOD MOVING LIKE IF SOMETHING WAS HITTING IT FROM BENEATH. I ALMOST LOST CONTROL WHILE DRIVING BECAUSE THE WHOLE STRUT POPPED OUT OF WHERE IT WAS AND AFTER IT DENTED THE HOOD FROM COMING OUT I PULLED OVER AND NOTICED THE HOOD WAS THE ONLY THING PREVENTING ME FROM LOSING CONTROL AND CRASHING. SO THE DAMAGE WAS BROKEN STRUT, DAMAGED HOOD, AND A PRETTY NICE TOWING FEE TO GO ALONG WITH MY GREAT DAY. SO THE NEXT MORNING I TOOK THE CAR BACK TO THE SHOP AND TOLD THEM IF THEY CAN HAVE IT FIXED AND REPAIR THE HOOD, THEY SAID, "NO, WERE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DAMAGE DONE TO THE CAR BECAUSE WE DID NOT ORDER THE PARTS." AT THE LEAST THEY OFFERED TO DO FREE LABOR, BUT I HAVE TO BUY THE PARTS REQUIRED. MY QUESTION IS, DID I GET SCREWED? CAN I SUE FOR THEM TO PAY FOR THE DAMAGE AND MY TOWING?FEE?

Default Re: Can I Sue A Mechanic Shop That Installed Parts I Supplied

What was the cause of the failure - a problem with the part, or a problem with the installation?

1. Sponsored Links