State - KS
I recently found out that I really do not know my husband. He has some major problems and I am unsure if I should report his activities to authorities and which authorities I should be contacting. Here are the highlights of the situation:
- He's been using My Space Chat/IM and talking to young girls
- He tells them explicitly what he wants to do to them and that he is playing w/himself
- Considering what he has been doing on his computer, his desktop is a pic of the next door neighbor kids sitting on a bench, sucking on popsicles
Should I report this? If so, to who?
- My husband is in the States on a green card and had been here for 6 months in 2000
- He answered an ad in the newspaper
- It was a sting operation and he was arrested
- He was on probation and his record was wiped clean because it was a first offense
Should/Can I still report this to Immigration? Can they deport him for this?
Since October 2007 my husband has been saying some alarming things:
- Said to me that he wanted to shoot everyone at place he was fired from
- Said he would stab two of my friends specifically or anyone else who got in his way and has begun carrying a knife
- Told a mutual friend (whose wife cleaned out their savings account before filing for divorce) that the husband should shoot her
Note that we are getting ready to go through a divorce as well. Should I be reporting this type of stuff to authorities? If so, who?
Thanks in advance for your help.