Default Condo Owner's Tenant Is Running A Business From The Premises In New Jersey

In New Jersey, the condo directly above ours is rented. The renters run a home cleaning and laundry service out of the condo. The noise is unbearable as their bathroom and kitchen is directly over our two bedrooms. They neither have carpeting or wall insulation to absorb the noise of washing machine, running water, or foot traffic. I do not believe a commericial business should be run out of a residential condo establishment but feel at at loss to have my complaints heard by the owner since the owner of the condo is also the developer of the condo and the tenant living in their condo is also their cleaning service for their their offices (which are next door to the condo) and other developments they own in the area. What recourse do I have?

Default Re: Condo Owner's Tenant Is Running A Business From The Premises In New Jersey

Your local government should be able to investigate this as a violation of zoning laws.

1. Sponsored Links