Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    California, USA

    Default Did not ask for medical treatment, but was injured

    I did not feel pain at the scene and refused medical treatment. Now, a few days later I am in pain. What should I do?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    California, USA


    You should consult your medical provider immediately regarding any pain or possible injuries from a car accident even if it is only a minor injuries and if you did not complain of injuries at the scene of the car accident, you may be entitled to payment of your medical bills, compensation for pain and suffering due to personal injuries. You should consult a car accident attorney to discuss it.

    1. Sponsored Links

Similar Threads

  1. Medical Malpractice: Barred from Medical Treatment
    By Crossroads in forum Malpractice Law
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 04:35 PM
  2. Refusing Medical Treatment
    By cookiedough in forum Police Investigations
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 12:11 AM
  3. H Visas: H-1B Issues After Absence From U.S. For Medical Treatment
    By Vik4usvisa in forum Visas for Business, Tourism and Family
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-29-2006, 11:17 PM
  4. Traffic Accidents: Liens for medical treatment
    By lobsang in forum Accidents and Injuries
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-31-2005, 03:59 PM
  5. Medical Malpractice: Injured By A Doctor During Emergency Room Treatment
    By movistar in forum Malpractice Law
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-07-2005, 06:38 PM
Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources