Hybrid View

Default How To Obtain Guardianship Back Of My Daughter

Can anyone give me a little advice please. I have a 16 year old daughter that my son's father not my daughters father had guardianship of and she ended up getting herself pregnant and then he mad her have a abortion done with out my knolege or even knowing because he would not allow me to talk to her or even my son for that matter. and i called my mother and found all of this out well i now know that my daughter is living with my mother and she now has guardianship of her in pennsylvania and i'm wanting to bring my daughter home and reestablish my relationship with my daughter and help her through the tough time she is going through with dealing with the event of the abortion. never the less to say i want my child back with me and i have the settled my life down done everything in the right have a home i own and two other children with my loving husband and do have the room for her to bring her in and am able to support her. if i can have some advice on how to obtain guardianship of her back that would be great.

thank you
    missing my baby

Default Re: How To Obtain Guardianship Back Of My Daughter

The court which ordered the guardianship likely included in its order the circumstances under which the guardianship can be terminated. If you meet those requirements, consider petitioning for the guardianship to be terminated. If not, consult a lawyer about your options under the circumstances.

1. Sponsored Links