Default Can Ex-Girlfriend Drop Felony Charges

My ex/gf filed charges against me, there is no evidence other than one phone conversation between me and her that the detective overheard. She was mad at me at the time but now she doesnt want to see me go to prison over this and she is not sure what she can do to help me.

here are the charges that were on the indictment. (I have not been arrested for this as of yet)

1) agg. arson F1
    2)agg burglary F1
    3)arson F2
    4)burglary F2
    5)menacing by stalking F4
    6)vandalism F5

It frightens me how they can charge me with all of that soley on her saying I told her I did it. Please tell me if there is anything she can do to help me, she is more than willing to stand by me through this and do what ever she can if anything to help me resolve this without prosecution. She thinks it is out of her hands now, Since she is the alleged victim, does she have any say or influence in how the case is resolved?

thank you
    driveway

Default Confession & Criminal Charge

So a police officer heard you confess to your girlfriend? That's evidence that will be hard to overcome. You should hire a criminal defense lawyer ASAP.

Felony charges are generally not dropped at the request of the victim.

No I never confessed to anything. he heard a conversation me and her had and there was references made by her about what had happened. I never made any statement that I commited any of the crimes I was being accused of.

so if she wanted to get the charges dropped the courts wouldnt let her? she has no say at all in the matter since she is the "victim" That would make it seem as though the courts don't care about "victims" and are only interested in the money the case will bring in.

Hey,

My son and I had a knock-down drag-out with two handguns involved, both his. He was arrested for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. His search revealed small amount of felony drug while still at my home.

I signed a "affidavit of non- prosecution", it stated basicly....I feel justice would be better served without prosecution and I will not be a witness against him.....never heard anything else about it including the drug....check it out!!

Your GF is ex....
    He's still my son.....
    Whatup??

Hey...

Also without your confession and her witness....be hard to prosecute...

1. Sponsored Links