Default Winning the Lottery. Possible fraud.

hello, my names amber, and i've been searching the net lately looking for someone to help me with a fraud. i just know its a fraud because the guy doesn't even take the time to spell things properly, quite sloppy really. i've received about 4 emails from different people stating that ive inherited this and this amount of money because of a horrible plane crash, or her uncles gunna kill her for her money, and it goes on, but the scam that gets me is this : an email sent to me saying i might of won 6,500,000 great britian sterling pounds because i entered a contest. IM ONLY 17 YEARS OF AGE!!!!! i don't think its legal in my country to receive that kind of money in a lottery, its not even legal for me to enter a lottery :roll: ........ i thought i won so i sent him back an email stating that i had received his email and to write me back, he did, this time, sloppily written and all, asked me for info, including my moms name incase i couldnt receive this money.....then he asked for a way for me to receive this money saying id have to pick it up in the UK ( knowing im in alberta... not to mention im in the hole a dollar 25 LOL), or give him my proper bank information........as soon as i read this i knew.... this happened this week, so i don't waste time.... i've also sent him emails claiming to have talked to my lawyer about this and that he is contacting the police..... he hasnt emailed me back... but i havnt contacted the authorities because i dont know how to go about it.... SO I KNOW WHATS GOING ON HERE, ALL I NEED IS YOUR INTELLIGENCE ON HOW I SHOULD GO ABOUT THIS SITUATION, AND HOW I CAN GET THESE SUCKERS GOOD, THE MESSY WAY, THE LEGAL WAY...... so if you could please contact me, and reply to this, i will be checking it shortly... just for your knowledge, this information, and your information may be used against the offender, and if this is a problem abseksy2005@yahoo.co.uk... thanks

Default Discussion with Lottery Fraud Person

You can turn the information you collect over to a law enforcement agency in your jurisdiction, perhaps the RCMP, to see if they can use it. Most sources I have read seem to suggest breaking off contact.

Default replied

thank you, t hat is what i will proceed to do, i will not keep in contact, though they're coward to email me back, but i will report them to the rcmp...thank you

1. Sponsored Links