Default Bullied at a Country Club

live in florida in a country club community new family moves in and within 48 hours had to withdraw my nine year old from summer camp and leave woman attacked me children sent nasty emails havent laid eyes on them since july halloween party last nite we avoided them at all costs mother attacks my daughter poking her and screaming at her have had enough should i get a restraining order or something?

also can something be done about the cyber bullying here?

panther10758 Guest

Default Re: daughter and i being bullied at country club

If anyone has touched your child you might be able to file assault charges. RO are tough. Much will depend on the type of assualt etc. Far as cyber communication use any blocking features your ISP and email client offers

Do you know a reason why she might be doing this - is it just you & your daughter who is being bullied by her?

What is she screaming about & sending nasty e-mails about?

My only suggestions would be the same as panthers.

We are the only ones being bullied. This woman wants me to fight with her and i won't. She is unaware of the taunting emails on a play site that they have sent to my daughter about how they hate her face and they know where she lives etc... I must take into account that children are not born this way and maybe she is well aware of this. Have an appointment with management at our club as this outburst was witnessed by many but i am wondering if i can get a restraining order here....these people like to fight and remember it was the mother who attacked my daughter in a room full of people when my daughter was dancing with other children and nowhere near her kids. I am not a fighter but something must be done...we are terrified.

I would see what suggestions management might have & what help they might be.

1. Sponsored Links