Unfortunately, I signed the birth certificate & agreed to child support of a child that is not mines. She's 3 now and DNA tests prove that I am not the father. I only requested the test because her mother would not allow me to see her on a regular basis, therefore, I filed for visitation (pro se) and at that time I requested the testing. Needless to say, she's on assistance and the judge handling our family law cases keeps telling me to get an attorney. I can't afford to get one and it seems impossible to get some help on this issue in Broward County Florida. I just want my name off of the birth certificate and to be released from child support. The judge and others keeps telling me I can't file "Disestablishment of Paternity Forms" on my own. How can I get some free or affordable assistance with this matter?