Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007

    Wink Correcting my Birth Certificate in Washington

    I am over 35 and mother was married at my birth to a man not my bio dad. Can mother remove legal dad and replace with bio dad without my consent? I may not want the correction due to personal reasons.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Behind a Desk

    Default Re: Correcting my Birth Certificate in Washington

    You're an adult, so your mother can't request "correction" of your birth certificate.

    1. Sponsored Links

Similar Threads

  1. Correcting False Birth Certificate and Getting to See My Child
    By Hazemaze in forum Child Custody, Support and Visitation
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 02:43 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 09:15 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 05:08 AM
  4. Correcting Birth Certificate From Texas
    By buzzyrae in forum Name Change
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 10:32 AM
  5. Correcting the last name on a birth certificate
    By ltonya in forum Paternity Law
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-19-2005, 11:44 PM
Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources