I am all over the place on this site and I will probably get scolded by the bosses, but if I decide to go to grand jury and refuse a charge plea, I am certain I will be indicted. But the only evidence to come from discovery is my statement. My statement was a lie so I could stop my fiance from having another miscarriage!..How can I get my statement tossed and how can I get the police to admit that they refused me a lawyer?? Even when I asked 3 times?