Default Arrest Warrants in Florida

Hi, I was arrested for aggravated assault charges shooting on occupied vehicle ( no one injured) in Florida, on the day of final trial I didn't appear in court because of my attorney he told me 50/50 chances to win the case. I was never charge for any thing before, clean records. How long statute of limitation in Florida, if I turn in to authorities what will happen? Do they charge me for not present on trial date? Your help will be great to me.

Default Re: Arrest Warrants in Florida

You have been charged, so the statute of limitations is no longer running. It is conceivable that you could face additional charges for fleeing from justice. You should consult a criminal defense lawyer in the county where you were charged to find out local policies, and to see about turning yourself in.

Thanks for reply, I was charged in BROWARD County Florida, trial didn't run because I didn't show up in court for trial. What are the chances of winning the case if convicted what punish I get?

Your odds of being convicted depend on the facts; your sentence will depend upon such factors as the conviction charge and your prior record. If you don't yet have a lawyer assisting you, as previously suggested, consult a criminal defense lawyer.

1. Sponsored Links