Default Finding Debtors With Their SSN

I'm trying to locate the current address of several people who have breached contract and owe me money, so that I can file suit against them. The problem is that they have moved and left no forwarding address. I have their SSNs and have looked online at the gazillion different websites that offer SSN searches, but I'm unsure where to start. Anyone know of a good, low-cost search service where I can find these guys' CURRENT addresses?

Also, is it true that I can "serve them through publication" with knowing their current addresses? What kind of hoops must one jump through to do that?

Default Re: Finding Debtors With Their SSN

Sorry, I meant to say "is it true that I can "serve them through publication" withOUT knowing their current addresses".

And how would you collect on a judgment if you did not know where they were?

If you get the court's permission to use substituted service, as part of that order the court will define the hoops you must jump through.

one thought comes to mind... a credit report. this would contain their most recently reported address as well as their employer and what other debts they have incurred.

If you contact me on Monday I can help you with this. You can feel free to visit our Florida Private Investigator site at www.ctkinvestigations.com. My agency's phone number is (954) 652-0733 and I can show you how to run these reports.

1. Sponsored Links