Default Only One Tenant Out of Two Giving 30-Days Notice

I have a condo in San Bernandino county, CA and I have the husband and wife listed as tenants in the month-to-month lease agreement. They are going thru dosmestic and drug issue and they have been creating issues for me with the HOA.

The wife wants to move out and she gives me a signed 30-days notice. The husband might not want to leave. I want both of them to leave.

If only one tenant is signing the 30-days notice, can I assume that the notice serves as termination of the lease and both of them should leave? If not, what should I legally do to make the husband to leave?

Default Re: Only One Tenan Out of Two Giving 30-Days Notice

If you are concerned that the other tenant may try to stay, serve the other tenant with a 30-day (or, if the tenancy is long enough to so require, 60-day) notice.

1. Sponsored Links