Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Default Re: Legality Of Child Modeling Sites On The Internet

blueeagle, do you have anything that you'd like to actually contribute to this discussion? Besides repeating your same old blanket statements that is.

Quote Quoting Dramamine
    View Post
    blueeagle, do you have anything that you'd like to actually contribute to this discussion? Besides repeating your same old blanket statements that is.
    I think i've said everything that needs to be said. I ain't gonna sugar coat it like the rest of these people. I'm not as nice as they are. Now quit defending those pervert that look at them there sites!

I'm not defending the sites where laws are actually being broken. I'm just saying that there are sites out there where the laws aren't being broken, that don't deserve to be shut down because of the ones that are breaking the law. I'm also trying to look at this from a legal standpoint and have a discussion on the legality of these sites in general. Blanket statements or emotional outbursts don't really do anything to further the discussion.

Maybe,. maybe not. But ask yourself this: What kind of people look at child model sites?

I have zero problem with ADULT swimsuit models. Hell, they make a huge contribution to society. I just have to draw the line when it come to people under 18. It ain't right.

Quote Quoting blueeagle
    View Post
    Maybe,. maybe not. But ask yourself this: What kind of people look at child model sites?

I have zero problem with ADULT swimsuit models. Hell, they make a huge contribution to society. I just have to draw the line when it come to people under 18. It ain't right.
    Now you're getting into that whole thought police thing. I honestly don't know what all of the different kinds of people are looking at those sites, but I'd be willing to bet that they ain't all perverts. To me, it ain't right to shut something down just because someone thinks that someone else is thinking bad thoughts because of it. Truth be told, the ones thinking bad thoughts will think those thoughts anyway.

Quote Quoting Dramamine
    View Post
    Now you're getting into that whole thought police thing. I honestly don't know what all of the different kinds of people are looking at those sites, but I'd be willing to bet that they ain't all perverts. To me, it ain't right to shut something down just because someone thinks that someone else is thinking bad thoughts because of it. Truth be told, the ones thinking bad thoughts will think those thoughts anyway.
    Okay.

Sit down.

I agree with blueasseagle.

Dramamine, you are an idiot.

This has nothing to do with thought police.

It is protecting children.

I have zero problem with ADULT swimsuit models. Hell, they make a huge contribution to society.

Immeasurable contribution!

You got me there. Putting restrictions on something will not stop people from wanting to do it. But these kids are still being violated.

Prehaps we could make it illegal for parents to allow their children to become child models?

Quote Quoting seniorjudge
    View Post

I agree with blueasseagle.
    Blueasseagle? Thats the most insulting thing anybody on here has said to me. Everybody else's insults are limited to things like "big meanie".

I have zero problem with ADULT swimsuit models. Hell, they make a huge contribution to society.

Immeasurable contribution!
    Amen, your honor!

Quote Quoting blueeagle
    View Post
    ...Blueasseagle? Thats the most insulting thing anybody on here has said to me. Everybody else's insults are limited to things like "big meanie"...
    I've sure gotten old! I've had two bypass surgeries, a hip replacement, new knees, fought prostate cancer and diabetes; I'm half blind, can't hear anything quieter than a jet engine, take 40 different medications that make me dizzy, winded, and subject to blackouts. Have bouts with dementia. Have poor circulation; hardly feel my hands and feet anymore. Can't remember if I'm 85 or 92. Have lost all my friends but, thank God, I still have my driver's licence.

Quote Quoting seniorjudge
    View Post
    I've sure gotten old! I've had two bypass surgeries, a hip replacement, new knees, fought prostate cancer and diabetes; I'm half blind, can't hear anything quieter than a jet engine, take 40 different medications that make me dizzy, winded, and subject to blackouts. Have bouts with dementia. Have poor circulation; hardly feel my hands and feet anymore. Can't remember if I'm 85 or 92. Have lost all my friends but, thank God, I still have my driver's licence.
    Nah, you're no more dangerous than us drunks out there.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast