Unhappy Overstaying Then Leaving The U.S., And Getting A New Visa

In may/06 I got the visa Q1 to work at Six Flag New England - Springfield - MA with expiration date in 11/04/06 but as I had the intention of staying then on 10/07/06 I sent by mail the request form for change status H2B with all the necessary documents and US$200.00 Personal money order fee (0431919) from Bank of America where I have an account.

Unhappily I never received a paper answer or a phone call or e-mail from (DHS) Vermont Immigration Service where I sent, I also called a lot of times but nobody knew how to solve my problem then I returned to Brazil very up set for staying 8 months after the expiration of my visa so being very humble I come to ask your compassion in my case I wanna go back in summer/2008 to work at six flags again. This week I called the US immigration costumer service and they told me that once I leave the US my case is automatic canceled and just issue for a new visa in the consulate and how about my overstay record? how is showing on the system? as I read some web sites still there are a lot system errors, would be possible I check and know what does it say about my records? I think it was very unfair because I was trying to do the right thing I came back to Brazil to avoid problems but I have doubt about it. It seems to me that I won’t get to reenter in US again.

P.S I also made sure to give back my I-94 because the flight company didn't ask me anything also didn't have any problem in leaving

Default Re: not receiving answer from imigration, overstaying and leaving US

Was the money order deposited?

How long was your overstay?

The money order was the fee form " changing status"

I overstayed 8 months

Quote Quoting foxfemale
    View Post
    The money order was the fee form " changing status"
    Was it deposited? Did you even bother to check?
    Quote Quoting foxfemale
    I overstayed 8 months
    Then you may be subject to a three year period of ineligibility.

What you mean? I'm telling that money order can be a proof that I had the intention to stay legal but was beyond me it was they who didn't gave me any position about my case

1. Sponsored Links