I am the heir to all property of deceased father (1992) I was informed by county tax collector that property that father deeded to person and in trust to Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) in 1977 was tax defaulted. If I paid taxes I could take possession of property. I consulted fathers lawyer who handled will, I was advised to pay taxes. BIA says they never accepted property into trust have no intrest in property. How can I get clear title?