Default Nolle Prosequi

Earlier this year i was brought in on michigan's silly zero tolerance drunk driving law, but it was under the driving while under the influence of a controlled substance section(cop thought he smelled marijuana, hmm must have been his dope he was smelling), i got the blood test and it was negative. I plead not guilty all the way, and in the end it was Prosequi nolled, i went to the district court terminal to look at my criminal convictions and it shows in there, i thought that if they couldnt charge me with it, it would be taken off my record, and how can i go about getting this bs charge off my record that way i may continue my life without being harrased by it when i go for jobs.

Default Arrest Showing Up On Record

You mean, the arrest is showing up on your record? You can file a petition for the destruction of fingerprints and arrest card, which would usually resolve the problem.

ok, so i dont need to get it sealed or expunged, or is that what this petition should do?

The reason i am going about this is because i am in the process of trying to enlist, and the army background check brings it up as being a charge against me, and they will not let me join until either A, 6 more months pass, or B, i get it wiped off my record, and i have worked very hard to get myself in a condition in which i may enlist(weight) and it is all pretty much thrown away because of this

Default Problem with Record

As I have no idea what is showing up on your record, there's not really any more I can say.

thank you for the help though

1. Sponsored Links