Default Medical Coverage

Can a NCP enroll a child in any medical he chooses? even if he is in the military.

Default Re: Medical

Quote Quoting getwealthy
    View Post
    Can a NCP enroll a child in any medical he chooses? even if he is in the military.
    As long as it doesn't conflict with the court order.

example please?

Quote Quoting getwealthy
    View Post
    example please?
    Since I can't read your court order from here, I can not provide an example. If you are ordered to provide medical insurance for your child and the order isn't specific, than you could choose whatever one you wanted.
    But if you are ordered to obtain insurance through your work, than that is what you must do.

What is it you WANT to do?

Sorry about that but it says the obligor is ordered to provide health ins for dependent children (if employer, union or other group related coverage is available) and provide dcse with a copy of ins policy

Default Re: Medical Coverage

Quote Quoting getwealthy
    View Post
    I'm not understanding *why* the NCP would want to enroll the child in another medical insurance rather than using the FREE insurance that he already has that covers practically EVERYTHING under the sun for the child. And did I mention it was free to the NCP?????

The NCP is going to be hard pressed to find other insurance that covers the child completely like the military does without having to pay an arm and a leg. If the NCP is trying to be slick and get insurance that doesn't really cover anything but that covers the NCP (or he thinks it covers him) in court, that is not going to fly and will quite possibly end up with the NCP getting charged and convicted of contempt of court.

I read through your posts getwealthy, and I'm not sure what some of your posting is about, but from what I can ascertain is that it is more like a war between the NCP and CP going on. If I were you, I would be more concerned about the CHILD involved rather than making things difficult or trying to show the CP that the NCP wants nothing to do with the child. This isn't about you, the CP or the NCP. It is about the child and you would do just fine in court if you all kept that in mind and did the right thing.

1. Sponsored Links