Default Ex is Stalking Me on the Internet

Is there anything that can be done about my ex stalking me on the internet? She is following me around looking for things to use against me in court. I feel like I cannot breathe, and I am on the verge of staying off the internet permanently.

Please help

Default Re: Ex is Stalking Me on the Internet

What do you mean by "stalking"? If all she is doing is looking at sites you frequent, she can do that.

She is not just looking at sites that I frequent. She is searching me, and finding every place that I post anything about anything, and trying to use everything that she can against me in court. No matter what screen name I use, she is finding me. She has put loads of time into reading my every post on several forums.

She has put many hours into this, and is probably reading this thread as well.

I cannot have a conversation on a forum without my lawyer contacting me about it. These are forums that have never been mentioned to her.

She is also using the legal system and her attorney to stalk me. We have a pending court hearing, but this has been going on for years.

It has went from hunting me down and watching my ebay auctions to finding every forum that I have ever posted in.

I stay home to take care of my son with special needs, and she is trying to say that that is not the reason that I do not work.

I am not trying to get out of paying support, as I am still sending every penny that I can and more. It is to the point that we frequently charge our groceries on a credit card, but I will not make my child suffer. I would not choose this financial hardship if it wasn't in the best interest of my disabled child.

It is completely legal to search for anyone on the internet. I can understand that it can be frustrating for you, but as long as you aren't doing anything illegal, you really have nothing to worry about.

The internet is open to everyone, so if there is something that you would rather not have a particular person know- don't post it on the internet.

The easy solution is ... stay off your computer!

I guess I just didn't realize how obsessed she is with me. It's just sad that she doesn't have anything better to do.

panther10758 Guest

Long as your not doing anything illegal you have no worries let her knock herself out

Quote Quoting panther10758
    View Post
    Long as your not doing anything illegal you have no worries let her knock herself out
    So true. I post all over the place. I don't know if my hubby's ex has ever tracked me down on line, but even if she does, I have no fears. I just tell the truth, and never post anything that cannot be backed up by documentation.

1. Sponsored Links