Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Default Re: 'Right to Work' and Right to Employment

See? My impression was correct. You just verified it.

I'm not sure you actually know what the word "fallacy" means.

Your impression that you have just espoused is an unwarranted impression as you have yet to present an argument or rebuttal based on logic or reason. You have not presented one shred of logic for your reasoning, nor have you presented a reason for your factually unsupportable logic.

The only issuer of fallacies on this thread is you, at this point. If you would care to rationally, logically, and clearly outline exactly what you are proposing then perhaps some of us will attempt to follow along as you educate us, Oh Wise One. Until then, may I offer the suggestion that you consider yourself the grasshopper and strive to reach the lofty status of the learned locust?

Quote Quoting jojo4
    View Post

Your impression that you have just espoused is an unwarranted impression as you have yet to present an argument or rebuttal based on logic or reason. You have not presented one shred of logic for your reasoning, nor have you presented a reason for your factually unsupportable logic.

The only issuer of fallacies on this thread is you, at this point. If you would care to rationally, logically, and clearly outline exactly what you are proposing then perhaps some of us will attempt to follow along as you educate us, Oh Wise One. Until then, may I offer the suggestion that you consider yourself the grasshopper and strive to reach the lofty status of the learned locust?
    You are more than welcome to your opinion, even if it is based on fallacies.

Quote Quoting jojo4
    View Post

What is your opinion of this position: I am not sure how you can argue that at-will unemployment doesn't exist, since that would deny and disparage the doctrine of at-will employment (and by logical extension at-will forms of unemployment).

Quote Quoting danielpalos
    View Post
    I was responding to a statement that asserted forms of at-will unemployment would not work. I simply responded with anecdotal evidence that suggests the contrary to what the other poster was referring to.
    But see, that's my point. Your answer to anecdotal evidence is anecdotal evidence!! It's like answering a question with a question!!

Quote Quoting cloudnine
    View Post
    But see, that's my point. Your answer to anecdotal evidence is anecdotal evidence!! It's like answering a question with a question!!
    The anecdotal evidence was actual, physical infrastructure that was already providing for forms of at-will unemployment (via at-will doctrine).

Quote Quoting danielpalos
    View Post
    I am not sure how you can argue that at-will unemployment doesn't exist, since that would deny and disparage the doctrine of at-will employment (and by logical extension at-will unemployment).
    Let me try to lay this out for you. Your theory of at-will UNemployment does NOT exist now simply because we have the at-will employment. Right now, if someone chooses to quit their job (without any coercian or any illegal doings by the employer) they do NOT receive unemployment. They choose to leave, they need to find a new job to get paid.

With your theory, if someone chooses to quit their job for no good reason, they would get paid. And that would be the biggest waste of money I've seen in a while.

Quote Quoting cloudnine
    View Post
    Let me try to lay this out for you. Your theory of at-will UNemployment does NOT exist now simply because we have the at-will employment. Right now, if someone chooses to quit their job (without any coercian or any illegal doings by the employer) they do NOT receive unemployment. They choose to leave, they need to find a new job to get paid.

With your theory, if someone chooses to quit their job for no good reason, they would get paid. And that would be the biggest waste of money I've seen in a while.
    You are welcome to your opinion, even if it does not comply with at-will employment doctrine.

It is simply my contention that providing for the general Welfare can be done in a manner consistent with at-will employment doctrine.

Quote Quoting cloudnine
    View Post
    I may not have explained the goal of this at-will unemployment compensation scheme: zero percent "official" unemployment.

And so this thread comes to its belated conclusion.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15