Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Default Re: 'Right to Work' and Right to Employment

Quote Quoting danielpalos
    View Post
    Fewest fallacies could also imply schemes with the most valid assumptions, since there are the fewest fallacies in those assumption.
    Don't you know what happens when you ASSUME?

Quote Quoting jojo4
    View Post
    Senior Judge...don't feel too frustrated. Posters didn't fare any better on the AUSTRIAN board when he posed his inane ramblings.
    I was under the impression, that the Austrian Economics forums, would not suffer a Peoples Committee on Officially Accepted Dogma forum.

In any case, we established an economic basis for statism regardless of AnCap theory.

I lost count of how many different sites popped up when I googled his name. It was a seemingly never ending list.

It just goes to show that he doesn't know what he is trying to say in ANY language.

View Post
    At-will unemployment exists to the extent we have at-will employment laws. I am only suggesting ways and means to ameliorate forms of poverty that are attributed to a simple lack of income (that is usually provided via employment).
    No. You are incorrect. At-will unemployment doesn't exist. That is not the reason for at-will employment laws.

As I responded before- there are Acts that provide for those persons who have a need for public assistance. I encouraged you to research those.

Your idea is simply another "idea" about raising taxes and you can't provide any real data on the need based on the unemployment statistics that exist.

View Post
    I was under the impression, that the Austrian Economics forums, would not suffer a Peoples Committee on Officially Accepted Dogma forum.

In any case, we established an economic basis for statism regardless of AnCap theory.
    You seem to be under alot of impressions. That doesn't mean that you have any idea what you are trying to say, even though you do certainly seem to be impressed with yourself.

I'm under the impression that you probably wouldn't be the life of a toga party. Doesn't mean I'm right, but I think it's a good guess.

Quote Quoting jojo4
    View Post
    I lost count of how many different sites popped up when I googled his name. It was a seemingly never ending list.

It just goes to show that he doesn't know what he is trying to say in ANY language.
    You said it!!

Quote Quoting cbent2005
    View Post
    Don't you know what happens when you ASSUME?
    Yes, that is why I try to use the least amount of fallacies possible whenever I can.

I am also familiar with the accounting version.

Quote Quoting jojo4
    View Post

Do you have a cogent argument for your line of reasoning, or are you simply following a fallacious populum.

Quote Quoting deadlock
    View Post
    No. You are incorrect. At-will unemployment doesn't exist. That is not the reason for at-will employment laws.
    I am not sure how you can argue that at-will unemployment doesn't exist, since that would deny and disparage the doctrine of at-will employment (and by logical extension at-will unemployment).

I can only agree with your position, if there is a contract specifying the length of employment, in every instance.

Quote Quoting jojo4
    View Post
    You seem to be under alot of impressions. That doesn't mean that you have any idea what you are trying to say, even though you do certainly seem to be impressed with yourself.

I'm under the impression that you probably wouldn't be the life of a toga party. Doesn't mean I'm right, but I think it's a good guess.
    I also seem to be under the impression that I am the one using the least amount of fallacies in a discussion involving logic and reason.

As for a toga party, I think I prefer tunics, to togas.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast