Hybrid View

Default Federal Fair Credit and Public Defense

If bankruptsy has been overlooked and 3 years have gone by.

and the debt has got to the Sherriff's Sale stage, have I no public defense,

that is advocated by the State or Federal government ?

That would be insane and unamerican, what country am I living in ?

Here's some words I would like to exchange with the advocates of public defense.

TELL ME THAT THE ATTORNEY GENERAL HAS THE CAPACITY TO DEFEND THE PUBLIC, THIS IS MY COUNTRY TO AND I CAN PROVE IT !

Here's a letter I wrote to the States Public Defender, Do you think they will help me, if not can you tell me why ?

.us>

What Public Def :

Hello,

I am only anybody, I could even be you, and, I need what you were designed for, . . your, (help), all I really need is a chance to get to the truth and time to tell it, that is why I need a Discharge of Debt decree and I need it from those that come to the aid of the victim of circumstances, stemming from Federal Contracting and Financial Institutional and Competitive, Abuse, *unfair credit practices . I also need it now, because the Sheriff's Sale will take place August 8.
    At least Give me some hope and don't tell me to go to the Legal Aid Society!
    Just give me some advice on who will help me prove this in the name of public defense
    don't tell me my country is under siege and that it is every man for himself !
    At least tell me that the G.Bush pay day loan can save my home, so I can stand in line for two or three more years to get Federal Fraud Investigative Solutions to my common everyday rights. ( that I am loosing at a rapid rate on a daily bases ), problems, . . and make good my debts.
    Can I take this to the State Attorney General and have someone act on it in a timely fashion ?

Jp

Default Re: Federal Fair Credit and Public Defense

A public defender's office will typically offer services for indigent defendants in criminal cases. A collections case is not a criminal case. Consult a bankruptcy lawyer.

1. Sponsored Links