Wink What Sentence To Expect After A Probation Violation

MICHIGAN

I am going to violate probation on a misdemeanor for which I already served time in jail. It was a 180 day jail cap plea agreement that I reluctantly agreed to through the coercion of the police, prosecutors and the "judge". I served 50 days already and I am not going to report to probation officer because I live 300 miles from where the police assaulted me and charged me with a crime for which I was railroaded into pleading guilty, as described above.

My question is, how long do you guys think my new sentence will be after they catch me? Will they actively seek me for the warrant produced by me violating the terms of probation, or will I just be arrested the next time a police officer asks my name and address? I have went for about three years with a probation violation warrant in the past, but have the procedures changed since a few years ago?

Can the police state possibly charge me with a new crime for not reporting to a probation officer?

If you are wondering why I know that I will violate probation: I already did their punk little jail sentence and I don't piss for anyone, unless the pig's want piss in their face, that is.

Default Re: Going to violate probation - what sentence will I recieve from the police state?

Your jail cap is a condition of your plea agreement, which you will violate when you violate your probation. You will be subject to being resentenced without that cap. So if the maximum sentence is a year, you have more than 10 months they can sentence you to serve.

You need to get over yourself.

Thumbs up Re: Going to violate probation - what sentence will I recieve from the police state?

Quote Quoting Mr. Knowitall
    View Post
    Your jail cap is a condition of your plea agreement, which you will violate when you violate your probation.
    So, in effect, I will be recanting my coerced guilty plea? Jury trial, here I come!

panther10758 Guest

Default Re: What Sentence To Expect After A Probation Violation

Since when does a probation violation resultin jury trial?

1. Sponsored Links