bulacenya Guest

Default Adjustment of Status for Illegal Immigrant By Marrying And Paying A Fee

hi to all! does anyone know about illegal immigrant married to a citizen being able to adjust status in u.s by just paying a fee.

some say that if you dont have a legal entry you just pay the fee and you will be able to adjust status if you have the basis like being married to a citizen. is that true?

i appreciate any comment!
    thanks!

Default Re: Adjustment of Status for Illegal Immigrant By Marrying And Paying A Fee

As you have been told here and here, no, that is not how immigration law works. Your husband entered illegally so he has no status which can be adjusted.

bulacenya Guest

Default Re: Adjustment of Status for Illegal Immigrant By Marrying And Paying A Fee

excuse me sir? you dont have to act that way, if you get tired of me because i kept asking all over and over again, you are free not to answer me at all. i really dont appreciate your attitude. im here to ask hoping somebody can give me a good lead. thinking that somebody who knows my case, or someone who had succeeded. i went to a lawyer and they told me the same but im not happy, as a wife of a man who is illegal, it's very very hard thinking that he maybe away from me. so i kept trying because thats all i can do for now. perhps im idiot so what? i prefer to be idiot as long as i know that im just askling people all over again. if that what it takes to be misjudge of somebody like you, to be called weird, or stupid, or stubborn whatever, it's fine.
    thank you anyway for your frank suggestion. thank you so much.

1. Sponsored Links