Default Criminal Trespass

Hello. First off, I am 26 years old and live in Pickaway County, Ohio. Friday night I was out drinking with some friends. To make a very long story short, I left the bar, alone, and headed to a friends cousins house to stay for the night. I obviously didn't want to be drinking and driving but I also refused to ride home with any of my friends that were drinking and driving. I have only been to this house once before and I was not sure exactly where I was going. I went to the wrong house and the woman who lives there called the cops saying that I was trying to break in to her home. When the officers arrived, I was standing on the sidewalk in front of her house trying to call a friend to direct me to where I needed to be/give me a ride. So, I was technically still on her property.

I was charged with a fourth-degree misdemeanor criminal trespassing. I have been arrested/convicted in the past, over 7 years ago. My offenses back then were Underage Drinking and a DUI. I plan to fully explain my case to the Judge; it was an honest mistake. Albeit drunken, but still honest. I am, however, very curious about what disciplinary actions I will most likely face given my previous arrests. Any help in what I can do here, or what I am likely to deal with in court tomorrow is greatly appreciated.

Default Re: Criminal Trespass

I doubt that the judge is going to put you in jail, but my guess is that the judge will be concerned about the possibility of alcoholism and may wish you to get alcohol counseling or attend AA.

1. Sponsored Links