Default Left On My Own Before Getting Deported By USCIS

hello i need to know a couple of things and i know this has problaly been answered in this site but bear with me plz.. I was charged with burglary convey and it was dropped to a mis. but i violated my probation and spent 10 days in jail and finished my probration the right way and case closed..but synce i violated my probation it turned into a felony so i went to cancun and when i came back to the us i was stopped bythe ins and sended to immigration court and the judge order my removal...so i got a letter in the mail saying that my removal was being processed so as soon as i saw that i packed my bags and came to europe now i wanna try to get back to the us.. all my family members are citizens but me and i also have a son in the us..now how long do i have to wait to come back to the us and what would be the smartest thing for me to start doing right now or my family in the us..

by the way i lived in florida

Default Re: Left On My Own Before Getting Deported By USCIS

Contact Customs and Border Protection, and see if they can tell you how long it will be before you are again eligible to enter the United States.

1. Sponsored Links