My question involves court procedures for the state of: ohio

Hey I had a paycheck for net 500 bucks paid to me about 3 years ago.
I got check.. left in glove compartment for almost a year.
Then i found it.. tried to take to bank but they said it was expired.
'Then i lost this check.
I"ve called employer and they wont send out a new check even though they talk nice on phone.

Anyways what should i do? been about three years now.. can i still legally force them or courts to send me this check?