My question involves juvenile law in the State of: New York

I am about to be 17 years old, and I would like to get emancipated in the state of New York. My family is emotionally abusive. I know I have to move out, and I have somebody to take care of me, but can the cops take me home while I am trying to leave home? My parents do not allow me to work, but I have a modest savings of $500 to serve as rent to my new home until I can find a job. I have evidence against my parents in the form of journaling incidents, and I am also compiling audio of conversations. I have wrote a cited fact sheet stating the recognised characteristics of emotional abuse to bolster my case. My parents would not allow me to simply leave home, and the "laws" here in New York are hazy; One source says that abuse is a reason to emancipate, another says it is not. The abuse I endure has caused Generalised Anxiety Disorder, which I am in counseling for and am awaiting a note from both counselors confirming that we have discussed the issue of my family life. Is there any hope for me? My mental health is deteriorating and I desperately need help.