Hybrid View

Default Fyi: Google Flagging This Site As 'Containing Malicious Software'

Current status
    warning
    This site is unsafe
    The site https://www.expertlaw.com/forums/ contains harmful content, including pages that:

Send visitors to harmful websites
    https://transparencyreport.google.co...om%2Fforums%2F

There's more to this, but I don't know if anybody cares so I won't go much into it. I am posting here, so I obviously am not that worried about it after doing some checking. But probably a lot of people with questions will just back out and not come here. Maybe this has been known for a long time?

Default Re: Fyi: Google Flagging This Site As 'Containing Malicious Software'

It's been going on for a while now. The site owner/admin has been notified.

Thanks, free9man. The fix might be as simple as updating the underlying PHP and Drupal software.
    https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/expertlaw.com

google might be over dramatizing things in saying the site already contains danger.

Quote Quoting free9man
    View Post
    Then it can be concluded that they don't care.

First, KIA either quit, died, or karma caught up with him. Next this happens.

This site takes money to remain online. If they had paying advertisers then they would have bailed out by now. My conclusion is either this site is on auto-pay with no advertising revenue stream, or, there is another purpose for this site. But it is clear that it does not generate income.

My guess is that Aaron uses it as an educational tax deduction and could care less about its operation or traffic. Since his buddy KIA faded away he hasn't looked back.

Quote Quoting Harold99
    View Post
    or, there is another purpose for this site
    Hi, Harold. Wasn't it mostly meant to generate referrals to attys?

i was last here more than a few years ago, I remember there being a lot more traffic back then. C'est la vie.

Quote Quoting free9man
    View Post
    No comment huh, since you don't have your buddies to have your back?

Google Chrome had the warning up. Microsoft Edge had no problem coming to this site.

Yup, newcomers with questions have pretty much dried up. And so will this site.

A good site a dozen years ago, but the owner has apparently lost interest....

Happy New Year.

There was a link to a malware site somewhere. It's probably gone. The problem is google won't clear the alert until the admin signs on there and pushes it. Unfortunately, site administration is awol here. I've written Aaron by just about every email I can find for him (including via his legal practice) offering to help fix this (and other problems). Crickets.

Quote Quoting LandSurveyor
    View Post
    Yup, newcomers with questions have pretty much dried up. And so will this site.

A good site a dozen years ago, but the owner has apparently lost interest....

Happy New Year.
    You mean it was good when that POS KIA was running it?

What a bag of sh!t that guy was...of course unless you were one of the EL Clique. And ya, I was here in 2008 to experience the constant F'ing you guys did to those in need of legal help.

1. Sponsored Links