My question involves real estate located in the State of: new Mexico
I am in the process of purchasing a landlocked piece of property that has an easement listed on the title, but it's not a specific "utility easement". There is no specific "utility easement" listed on the title for the property.
Is it possible that I wouldn't be able to run power to the property without a new, specific "utility easement" being granted? Or is a generic easement all that's necessary?